Fundraisers at Stardust
Fundraising made easy and fun
Stardust Lanes has many great Fundraising ideas and events for lots of groups. Even Fundraisers that are done in our Game room! Many local school groups have raised money to help their sports teams, music departments and much more. Bowling is a great fundraiser for churches, charities and other organizations too!
Call Amy to discuss your fundraising event at (989) 793-6300 x1.
Why Should You Host Your Fundraiser At
Why Should You Host Your Fundraiser At Stardust Lanes?
• Bowling Is Fun
• All Equipment Is Provided For You
• Families Can Do It Together
• Almost Everyone Can Bowl– Bumper Guards And Ramps Make It Fun For Everyone
• It’s Inside - Weather Is Never a Factor
• We can accommodate many guests
• Great Audio System To Make Announcements and use a MC or a DJ.
• Groups Keep a Large Portion of ALL Money Raised.
• Our staff will be there to help assist you and organize the event.
• Each Fundraiser has different elements and options that can be customized for your group. While your guests are here there is also more opportunity to raise even more money. You can sell 50/50 tickets, have a Strike Ball competition, Black Jack Bowl, and many other wacky ways to make your organization more funds! The different types of fundraisers also have a very different level of volunteers and time line, it is best to talk to us while planning your event to see what program will work best for your organization.
4 Types of Stardust Fundraisers
1) Bowling Ticket Event - Your group presells tickets at an inflated rate. We charge you a very discounted rate. You give us a final headcount and we reserve the lanes. You and your group show up and have a great time. You pay for your final headcount unless you had a few last minute guests add on! You keep the rest of the money from the tickets! Great to raise $500 - $1000 FAST
2) Play Card Fundraiser - Purchase 100 Play Game Cards. You'll sell them for their full value of $10 each, but you'll only pay $7 for those cards! You just made $300.
3) Bowl-A-Thon - Bowlers collect pledges and the organization pays a small fee for the bowling. Groups have raised between $2,000 & $10,000 in one day with this format.
4) Corporate Lanes Sell - Your group sells individual lane packages for a predetermined price. Package usually includes bowling, shoe rental and some food. The organization pays for the bowling and the food and the remainder of the lane sell money is yours to keep. Groups can raise over $5,000 in one day and this is a great way to raise funds If your group has relationships with many area companies.
Each Fundraiser has different elements and options that can be customized for your group. The different types of fundraiser also have a very different level of volunteers and time line, it is best to talk to us while planning your event to see what program will work best for your organization.
Stardust Lanes have helped area groups and organizations raise over $100,000 here are just a few of them:
• The Littlest Angels
• Child & Family Services
• Big Brothers/Sisters
• Relay For Life
• Junior Achievement
• Beacon Foundation
and many more!